This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Name: Genki Gender: Male Age: 14 (pre-Time Skip), 15 (post-Time Skip) Sexual Orientation: Straight Occupation: Student Height: 6'3'' (1.62 Meters) Weight: 130 lbs. (58 Kilograms) Hair Colour: Brown Hair Type: Short and unruly Eye Colour: Yellow Skin Colour: Cream Nationality: Japanese School: U.A. Year: 1st
Hero Profile: Hero Name: Power Pup Quirk: Weredog
Extra: Likes: Meat, chasing after squirrels, Chiaki Nagawa, reading Playboy magazines, pranks, when people scratch him behind the ears Dislikes: Being humiliated, feeling like a coward, vegetables, his parents, bullies, League of Villains Fears: To lose control of his Quirk, to die, bugs, Asaka when she's in a bad mood
Family: Mother (status unknown), father (status unknown)
Romantic Partners: None, though he has a crush on Chiaki Nagawa/Paperstorm II
Allies: Onpa Haku/Disc Jockey, Asaka Hanatani/Zookia, Hana Kihaku/Nativas, Chiaki Nagawa/Paperstorm II, Seiha Bun/The Component
Rivals: Onpa Haku (friendly rivalry)
Enemies: League of Villains
Physical weaknesses: Both his smaller and larger dog forms
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Reminder of his past
Quirk: Name of your Quirk: Weredog Descrption: Shapeshifter class, allows him to turn into a dog form in two variations: One is smaller and more docile looking, and the other is larger and more feral Strength: The larger dog form's strength, the smaller dog form's small size allows a better stealth ability Weaknesses: The larger dog form's size makes it an easy target, the smaller dog form's size makes it more vunerable against bigger and stronger opponents Age when was obtained: 4 Reason it was obtained: When his father tossed a Frisbee away from their trash can, he turned into the smaller dog form and caught it in its mouth. The larger dog form was found when he changed against bullies who pushed him into a corner.
It's been a while, hasn't it? To our complete and utter joy, Tekken 7 is officially released and we finally get to see the plot that will conclude the Mishima saga! Aren't you guys happy? I sure am!
Unfortunately, I have seen it way earlier, and had to remain patient for those who haven't seen the story yet, but even now, I'm warning people (it IS in the title) that there's plenty of story spoilers here, and if you don't want to read this, exit the page. It's totally fine by me. Now, without further adieu, let's get to the bloody story!
So let's start from the basics: The story takes place a while after Jin has been sacrificing himself to kill Azazel and end the Mishima bloodline's curse, which resulted in him going missing for some time. While he's gone, Nina remains in charge and conducts a search to find Jin, but before any progress could happen, they get a visitor in the Mishima Zaibatsu HQ: Heihachi Mishima, who comes to take back control on the Zaibatsu as its "true" CEO. After taking down plenty of mooks and Nina, he establishes himself as the CEO once again and announces the King of Iron Fist tournament, but his true goal is still hidden from the world, for the time being, and that goal is finally taking down his son, Kazuya, who still controls G Corporation behind the scenes. After gaining the attention and allegiance of the head of the Sirius Marksmen, Claudio Serafino, he starts his plan to go after his son.
In terms of storytelling, the main story mode is suprisingly well-paced, and has plenty of great twists. There's the obvious one of Akuma coming after Heihachi and Kazuya, in order to kill them on behalf of Kazumi, Heihachi's wife and Kazuya's mother, due to the fact that he promised her that he will do so if they spread chaos and misery all over the world as she predicted. However, since we already got to that, we might as well start with the first flaw of the story: Akuma feels really out of place. No, I don't mean in terms of design or gameplay, because that was taken care of very well, but I mean in terms of story. The fact they show him in a more sympathetic light is good, but he still feels like Harada just threw him in. He doesn't blend well with Tekken's more modern and futuristic environment, unlike Street Fighter's more simplistic and more 90's...ish enviroments. The contrast can work well, but it didn't here, which really disappoints me. If he would have gotten more screentime to show us how he deals with that new world, maybe it could have been better, but it isn't that way.
Now to the second flaw of the story, which an even bigger one and a more annoying one to me: The whole Kazumi hype was an utter sham. Well, mostly. We get to know more about her as a character, her backstory with Heihachi and the origins of her clan, which was pretty interesting to me. I mean, the fact that the Hachijo family uses the Devil Gene to exterminate evil beings? It's an interesting subversion on the whole "Devil Gene" thing and shows it's less of an evil and more of a chaotic good. However, dissapointment comes again when we find out that Kazumi shows up only at a godamn flashback. Yep, she doesn't resurrect herself again to stop her husband and son, she doesn't have any involvment in the present story aside from being mentioned... she's just in a flashback. That was a massive punch in the gut, that after FOUR years of waiting to see her involvment in the story, having her playable and as a final boss, SHE ISN'T EVEN SHOWING UP AT THE STORY AT ALL. Like, seriously, there's no words to express how much I got furstrated, after waiting for her to appear in the story all this time.
Then there's the final problem I have with the story: Aside from the Mishimas and a few side characters (namely Nina, Claudio, Lee, Lars and Alisa), none of the other characters got decent screentime to show their awesomeness, especially the new characters. I mean, holy shit, could they have done so many things with their connections to the main story: Master Raven, Lucky Chloe, Josie, Gigas... They did nothing in it. At all. The... *cough cough* "episodes" they recieved were pretty decent, but they were also terribly short with only one cutscene per character, which felt like the beginning of the episode rather all of it. Some of the episodes were actually really good, particularly Miguel, Steve, Gigas and Katarina (my theory about their connection was proven to be true! ). Those ones had great character development, a good pace and pretty decent dialogue between the characters (well, excluding Gigas who can barely talk). Suprisingly enough, we did get great moments from other characters, as well: Lucky Chloe is revealed to be a two faced, bratty primadonna when she isn't being so disgustingly cute, Master Raven shows herself to be a much more laid back and cocky character than her straight faced subordinate but is still shown to be really damn good at her job, and (to my surprise) Eliza's episode ending was pretty dang funny. In short, it was a 50-50 case with the episodes. Most were pretty lame, but they had funny moments here and there.
Now that we finished with the bad things in the story, let's get to the good ones.
First of all, the Mishima family' story is intense. Like I said, there's so many great things to count, so let's make a list of it to make this journal shorter. :
- The flashback scene, despite giving us the only appereance of Kazumi and ruining all the hype about her, is pretty damn emotional. We get to see an aspect of Heihachi that we never saw before. Not a power-hungry, sadistic tyrant and abuser, but a loving family man that was betrayed by the woman he loved and was forced to end her, saying that "she was no longer his Kazumi", knowing that it would create HUGE animosity from his son, killing him as the only possibility to destroy the Devil Gene in his family for good. Granted, it doesn't make you forgive the fact he abused his five year old son and creating the entire conflict from the very beginning, but it shows his actions in a different light and paints him as an extremist that was doing bad things for the greater good.
Yeeeaaaaah, that one was obvious.
- I enjoyed the fact that just for this game, they pushed Jin to the side to focus on the conflict between Heihachi and Kazuya. For the last few games, Jin was the main star (both good and bad), but this time he needed to be taken off the main plot for a bit. True, he was involved just a bit when he was escaping the UN and got taken away by Lars, but he still wasn't on that much. In fact, all of his scenes (including the post credits one) together are two minutes at the very most. Also, seeing the post credits scene was very nice, knowing the Jin is back as a hero and will now start his own fight against his own father. Just don't mess up this hype too, Harada, okay?
- The final battle between Kazuya and Heihachi is fucking amazing. Emotional, intense, energizing but also depressing. You can feel the rage between the two and how eager they are to finally take one another out for good. They managed to give a real 'oomph' feeling to the final punch given to Heihachi, resulting in his death. The constant flashbacks to quotes and scenes from previous games not only make us more connected to their years of grudge between them, but also give us a strong sense of nostalgia, seeing scenes from older games and remembering how iconic the series really is, and for the final segment in the Mishima saga, it did its work. Speaking of the final battle...
- Devil's new look is fucking. INSANE. Like, holy shit, I waited for him to change, but the new design, no joke, really blew me away. The perfect balance of the old and new designs, with heavy inspiration from his design in one of the latest Tekken Pachinko games. The whole design is both badass but also pretty scary at the same time, with the main creep factor coming from the fact that he has more eyes than a Resident Evil monster, which says a lot. Along with the third one on his forehead, there's one on his chest and three of each wings. He's got eyes on his wings, holy shit! XD Probably my favourite design for his devil form so far.
- Lee's character arc was also fun, having him reuniting with Lars and Alisa to get Jin back from the Zaibatsu and keep him safe in his comatose untill he wakes up and can get to finish everything he started. All of them (excluding Jin, off course) had great chemistry and I enjoyed seeing them succeeding in their goal. They just feel really likable to not feel that way. XD
- I could say the narrator was okay too, if it wasn't for that god awful voice. XD I mean I won't lie, the character itself is.... decent. A man who wants revenge for the death of his family isn't unpopular in the series but has potential.... but again, the voice acting is horrendous. They should have at least taken someone more... how should I say it bluntly? Talented.
Anyways, this is my overall opinion on the story. If I'll remember adding anything else, I'll add! Feel free to tell me your opinions from your own experiences! Have a good day and stay frosty! ;D
For all the people thinking I'm gonna draw and stuff, then you're wrong big time!!!
I'm writing fanfics for your own enjoyment, all fanfics are focused on original characters of mine.
Your comments are important to me. The more comments I will have, the more hope I will have to submit my stories^^
I'm also perfect with English, even though I'm from Israel, well, that's what you get from seeing so many cartoons in English in Cartoon Network in the most of my childhood...
Thank you for reading it.
Favourite style of art: Manga
Favourite cartoon character (obssessions are highlighted):
Abel (SFIV), Alexia Ashford, Sherry Birkin, Ada Wong and Piers Nivans (Resident Evil), Jun Fudo (Devil Lady), (Devil) Kazuya Mishima (Tekken), Elizébet (Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2), Alex Mercer (Prototype), Azula and Bolin (Avatar: The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra), Clementine (The Walking Dead), Scout and Sniper (Team Fortress 2), Bad Girl and Shinobu ("No More Heroes"), Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry 3), Algol, Maxi, Talim, Pyrrha / Pyrrha Omega and Elysium (Soul Calibur), Sandman (Spiderman 3), Kokoro, Hitomi, Helena and Mila (Dead Or Alive), Iori Yagami (King of Fighters)
Personal Quote: "It doesn´t matter how hard you punch. The one who wastes the fewest wins." (Abel, SFIV)
My DA Family:
My Twin Sistah!!
My writing teacher! XD
My Twin Bros! , , , , , ,
My crazy uncle... XD
My BFFs , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
My real life friends: , ,
My real life brother:
The best Reiko helpers ever!!: , , , , , , ,
The best Emma helpers ever!!: , , , , , ,
The best Marisa helpers ever!!: , , , <-- Without her support I'd start calling Marisa "Mary-Sue"! XD
The best Lucy helper ever (maybe I'll find more helpers in the future... XDD)!!:
Favorite visual artistMark Crilley, Omar Dogan, Shunya YamashitaFavorite movies"Cloudy with a chance for Meatballs", "Tekken: Blood Vengeance", "Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind", "Tangled", "Prince of Egypt", "Interstella 5555"Favorite TV showsFanboy and Chum-Chum, Spiderman, iCarly, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary), Devil Lady, Shamanic Princess, Grimm, Ray Donovan, Spongebob, TMNT 2012, Cold Case, MythbustersFavorite bands / musical artistsKe$ha, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, Ingrid Michaelson, Evanscence, Katy Perry, Daft Punk, P!nkFavorite booksWinter Blue, Miki Falls, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Scott Pilgrm vs. The World, Incarceron series, Angus Thongs and Full-Frontal SnoggingFavorite writersMe, Mark Crilley, Alis Weaver (aka XxPedigreeDragonxX), Catherine Fisher, Jeff Kinney, Na'ava Makmel AtirFavorite gamesStreet Fighter IV, Tekken 5+6 + Tag 2, SF x T, Soul Calibur III+IV+V, Sims 3Favorite gaming platformPlaystation 3Tools of the TradeCreativty and the computer, off course!Other InterestsPeople who love my fanfics / OCs, RPs (Roleplaying, mainly my OCs and fandom characters) and anime transformations (without nudity and over-goriness)